The madrasah and tower were built in 1905 in a compact and new style. It was built by Polvon Kori, a large Khiva merchant, and the minaret was built in conjunction with the new style of the 20th century, the European-style madrasah in the form of a dotted cone. This is the most monumental building in the Deshon Fortress. It is closely linked to the Ichan Qala madrassah and tower chains that extend from east to west.
The height of the tower is 21 meters.